I’ve learned I’m not very tech savvy today.
Here are some staples that I buy and where I buy them! Bold items are my favorite. 🙂
– All fruits & veggies: bananas, strawberries, grapes, apples, cantaloupe, blueberries, bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, snap peas, onions, green beans, FRESH SQEEZED OJ!, baking potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
– Meat: marinated skirt steak, chicken breast, mild italian sausage, burgers, ground beef, ground chicken, ground turkey, GF ham, GF turkey, ground pork, sausage, bacon, etc.
– Amish eggs (shootout to Justin from Crossfit Rise for introducing me!)
– Kerrigold’s Irish Butter, almond milk, cheddar cheese
– GF pretzels, Jack’s salsa, Bob’s Red Mill GF Oat Meal
– Spicy tuna roll with brown rice
– Freshly ground honey nut peanut butter (shoutout to Julie for introducing me)
– Freshly ground almond butter
– Long grain brown rice
– “Green Machine” spinach and apple drink
– Yellow corn tortilla chips
– Coconut oil
– GF corn pasta
– Organic marinara sauce
I’m sure I’m forgetting items! As I mentioned before, I make my meal plan for the week and adjust my grocery list from there. These are things that come up frequently – I obviously don’t buy all of these items at once! I’m not feeding a family, just me… and sometimes Jono! 🙂